Your cart is currently empty!
15 Minute Rapid COVID-19 Test
- COST EFFECTIVE Inexpensive antigen kits for large volume, serial testing
The key advantages of this test include:
How to Test
These tests are one of the most effective Rapid Antigen Tests on the market with studies showing a specificity of 99.2% to 100% and a sensitivity of 96.7% to 97.3%.
THE TEST IS SENSITIVE TO THE BRITISH, SOUTH AFRICAN, FRENCH (BRETON) AND THE INDIAN VARIANT (B.1.6.17 LINEAGE) STRAINS OF THE VIRUS.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a testing/screening tool to help to identify people who have coronavirus but who are pre symptomatic or asymptomatic.
A Rapid Antigen Test detects the presence of viral proteins (antigens) expressed by the COVID-19 virus in a sample from the respiratory tract of a person which is swabbed from the nasal pharyngeal cavity.
Results are within 15 minutes; in most cases it is within 4 to 5 minutes.
• The Romed Rapid Antigen Test is one of the most accurate on the market. • The Health Authorities score them on “Sensitivity” and “Specificity”. • Test Specificity indicates the ability of the test to correctly identify patients that do not have coronavirus. If a test correctly identifies all people without the disease as negative, it would be as specific as possible. In studies completed our Test has a Specificity of 99.2 to 100% • Test Sensitivity indicates the ability of the test to correctly identify patients that have the disease. A test’s sensitivity is also known as the true positive rate. If a diagnostic test correctly identified 100% of all positive results, it would be as sensitive as possible. In studies completed our Test has a Sensitivity of 96.72% to 97.3%.
• The protocol for air travel for example is that a COVID-19 test must have been done and shown negative within the previous 72 hours or 3 days before flying. • The WHO report an incubation period for COVID-19 of 2 to 10 days, the average incubation period of COVID-19 is 5.1 days. • 97.5% of all people will have shown symptoms by day 11 after exposure. • It is recommended that a person in the workplace should be tested regularly with best practice once a week.
• Slovakia tested two thirds of their population in recent weeks, over 3 million people, using rapid antigen testing. They found that 1% of the population were positive. There is no reason to believe that Ireland would be different. • Therefore, as an example, if 100 people in an organization go to work on any given day there is a chance that 1 of them is COVID-19 positive but is showing no symptoms. • If 100 of those are screened using Rapid Antigen Testing on a weekly basis there is a huge statistical chance of catching that 1 person each week and advising them to attend their GP and begin the 14-day isolation period, thereby keeping them away from their work colleagues. • By testing/screening all staff on a weekly basis your company can claim to be the safest workplace it can be. • It also drastically reduces the chances of an outbreak of COVID-19 in an office complex thereby reducing the risk of a shutdown.
• You can hold face to face meetings safely. • You can roster staff back into the office. • You can organize staff training days. • You can hold Senior Management meetings. • You can send staff out to visit customers (For example, to complete Audits).
Request a Callback to Learn More
Please enter your details and send to us. We will arrange for an expert to call you as soon as possible. Many thanks!